The formation of the University Board of Directors is based on the Foundation Contract of the University “VITEZ”. The Board of Directors numbers nine members. Eight members are appointed by the founders of the University and one member is appointed by the Senate.
The Board of Directors performs the following tasks:
- gives its opinion on the University Statute,
- brings individual and general acts within its competence,
- brings internal organization of the University “VITEZ”,
- brings the Rules on Organization and Systematization,
- discusses and decides on the amount of scholarship for each academic year,
- decides on the use of the University funds for investments,
- adopts the financial plan, business statements and annual calculation,
- brings the annual work programme and development plan of the University.
The Board of Directors is headed and represented by the Chair person of the Board.